These are the bags I made for them.
Monday, July 21, 2008
In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth....
We had a great family home evening tonight! We had the Petersen's over and we ate dinner then we went outside. I gave Bentley and Brody a plastic bag and then I gave them a handout that had grass, leaf, flower, rock, and stick. They went and got each item in their bag and then we sat down in a circle and read a couple of scriptures and then talked about how God created the Earth. They didn't really listen but what do you expect! We had a good time anyways! Then we had dessert it was dirt pudding! I thought it went well with the lesson.
These are the bags I made for them.
These are the bags I made for them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
What a clever idea, looks like fun!
Good job! It looks like they had a great time!
Welcome to Bloggerville, by the way!
Hey April!! Welcome to the world of blogs!!! I love you background. The pictures were all great. FHE sounded great!! Bently has grown sooo much since the Family reunion. Time sure is flying by.
Amy B.
April, I'm so glad you have a blog and I get to see all of your pictures!!! You guys are so cute. I miss you!! Come out to Utah already!! :)
Ooooo, and "ryan" is actually "jen". I'm not sure how to make it be from me! Sorrry!!!
So cute!! Can you come do uor FHE's? Yous sound much more fun then ours!
I love the picture of her sitting on your lap she looks like a beautiful little girl that is growing up. I haven't seen her in a while, she wasn't even walking last time I saw her, we really need to get together and catch up. That is a great FHE idea, very creative. cute blog too.
Very ambitious of you to go to that much work for FHE for 1 year olds! :) Good for you. Your dessert sounds perfect for the lesson.
cute pictures- and such a cute idea for fhe! especially the dirt cups- oh man, that is my favorite dessert, I want some right now!!!
Post a Comment