Before Maddox's Birthday party we went to Hank's Furniture store. We found furniture that we couldn't live without so we bought it and it was even on sale. We got a really good deal for it. We are happy with our selection that we made.
Love the furniture!! Your walls are exactly the same color as my living room walls. Cool huh!! Wish I could get some new furniture but with 4 little kids around what's the point. We'll wait till they are a little older so they won't ruin it.
I love your house- I didn't really remember what your house looked like, but I think that it looks so good!!! I can't wait to come and see it in person...not too long now!
6 comments:
I love it! Did you get a new recliner too, or did the old one just have a cover on it?
Nice. Is Bentley naked in that picture?! :o)
Nice furniture! You must have painted since the last time I was at your house (like 2 years ago) because I don't remember your walls being red!
Jodie Bentley had a diaper on! Thank goodness. We painted probably 6 months ago. We love the color.
Love the furniture!! Your walls are exactly the same color as my living room walls. Cool huh!! Wish I could get some new furniture but with 4 little kids around what's the point. We'll wait till they are a little older so they won't ruin it.
Cousin Amy B.
I love your house- I didn't really remember what your house looked like, but I think that it looks so good!!! I can't wait to come and see it in person...not too long now!
Post a Comment