Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Expecting Baby #2


On Tuesday we found out that we were expecting baby #2. I was very shocked and excited at the same time. I really didn't think we would of gotten pregnant so fast, but the both of us are just thrilled as can be. Tommy has been in Little Rock working so we haven't really got the chance to celebrate yet. Today I went outside and there was this big box on the porch. I was thinking I didn't order anything lately, so I took it in and opened it and it was two dozen red roses from Tommy. That said Congratulations Babe! Love ya lots!! Let's just say that my heart melted. I have the sweetest husband ever!! Thanks Tommy!!

11 comments:

Bench Family said...

Yea! Congrats to the both of you!

Jean Fields said...

Congratulations! I'm so excited for you guys! And how romantic to receive red roses from Tommy - a moment you will always remember, and each time you look back upon that moment your heart will melt again.

Jean Fields said...

hahahahaha - I forgot my sign in name was grandmama - it's Jean Fields!

Rachel Benefield said...

Congratulations!!!! That was sooo sweet of your hubby!!!

Alicia Rivoli said...

Congrats! This is so exciting! What a sweet guy to send you flowers!

Nicole said...

What a great guy... and congratulations! That's very exciting!!

Darrell and Alissa said...

congrats April and Tommy!! How exciteing- Bently will be such a sweet big sister!

Howe's in Arkansas said...

Okay, no one else will say it -- I think Tommy just wanted the brownie points!! He knew he'd end up looking good in front of everyone!! :-) Just kidding - Bentley's a doll b/c she gets it from both sides of the family. #2 will be just as lucky I'm sure... Congratulations!!!!!!!!

Kelly said...

Congratulations April! That's so exciting!! I hope you're feeling good =)

Jodie said...

YEA! We're all very excited to have another Lowden join our ranks!For Lincoln's sake I hope you have a boy. Not to mention the fact that then Kenny wouldn't have the only male Lowden "heir"! :o)
Oh yeah, tell Tommy good job with the roses. Paul did that for me when we found out about Keeley. Sweet guys.

Courtney said...

Congratulations- we are so happy for you guys!!!
Have you started feeling sick yet?