We have a pre-lit Christmas tree and the lights didn't work this year besides the middle ones, so luckily we had some white lights out in the garage. Our Christmas tree is very dull looking this year because we didn't put any oranments up this year due to the fact that I watch a lot of little kids and one my girls that I watch likes to eat glass ornaments.
Monday, December 22, 2008
We have a pre-lit Christmas tree and the lights didn't work this year besides the middle ones, so luckily we had some white lights out in the garage. Our Christmas tree is very dull looking this year because we didn't put any oranments up this year due to the fact that I watch a lot of little kids and one my girls that I watch likes to eat glass ornaments.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment