Thursday, January 1, 2009
There's Only One!
The week of Christmas Bentley was sick so I took her to Dr. Neaville which was my OB with Bentley but he has quit doing OB, so he asked if I had seen Dr. Johnson yet and I said "No" I see him the 6th of January so he said "Well get up here and lay down and we will make sure the heartbeat sounds good. I was very excited so I got up on the table and he's feeling for the uterus and he looks at me and says " are you sure your 11 weeks" and I said "yes" He proceeded to tell me that my uterus was to high for 11 weeks I had to be 14 or 15 weeks along or I was having TWINS! I about died!!! He listened for the heartbeat and he only found one, but you never no. He told me Merry Christmas and gave me hug and that Dr. Johnson would figure everything out. So my sister-n-law works at the hospital in the peds unit so I went today and she did an ultrasound of the baby and there's only ONE!! That was such a relief! So on Tuesday hopefully everything will be figured out why I'm measuring bigger!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I love hearing the baby's heartbeat...It's the most wonderful sound in the world. :) Hope you are feeling okay.
ah, good to know! :)
Can't wait to see you sometime soon, it seems like it's been forever!
what an exciting story!! Wouldn't it be fun to be farther along than you thought and get some freebie weeks??? :) I need to call you and catch up on everything!! ALSO.... I am not kidding... your christmas card was returned to us!!! I just got it back in the mail! I swear I'm going to take a picture of it and email it to you so you can tell me what I'm going wrong!!! ugh!! Jen
Why would you be nervous about twins...
Alex
Post a Comment