Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Flordia Day 3 & 4

On Saturday and Sunday we went to Daytona Beach to see Tommy's sister Angel and her boys. Tommy hasn't seen her for 10 years and I never had met her before,so it was great getting to meet everyone. We stayed the night with Angel and the boys. We went to the beach, and Bentey loved every mintue of it. The water was freezing but she didn't care. She also like playing in sand. Tommy and the boys would make sand castle and she would go and destroy them and just laugh and laugh. Thanks Angel for letting us stay with you!
















4 comments:

Jen said...

April, I love all of your pictures!! You look so CUTE!!!

Danielle said...

I want to go to the Beach!!! Bentley looked so cute! I love the picture with the snow cone, it's about the same size as her face.

Carrie "Pie" said...

These pictures are soooo cute. I'm glad you got to go. I wish I could visit Angel sometime. Her boys are getting so old, it's crazy.

Familia Morales said...

I love all your pictures!