Sunday, March 22, 2009

Flordia Trip Day 1

My dad took Bentley and I to the airport at 6 am. Our flight left at 7:20am. I really had no idea what I was doing because I have only flown with Tommy a couple of times, but it was pretty easy! Bentley was so funny when we were waiting to get on the plane she put her Blanket around her neck and her sunglasses on and said chesse mama! I was like what and she said it again. So I was like oh okay I got my camera out and took the cutest picture. I will post it. When we got on the plane she was so stinkin excited. I was like she's going to do great! She climbs in her seat and I set in mine. and she's carrying a dog around so she sets her dog in the seat right next to me and gives him one of her blankies it was so cute she even buckled him in! Of Course I have pictures about that also. So the plane is going very slow and she thinks that is the coolest thing ever, but when it started to take off she freaked out. She said "MaMa scared" "MaMa scared" so she came in my lap and just laid her head down on my shoulder, and when that was over she was totally fine and went off to play. We arrive in St. Louis airport to wait 3 hours! I was dreading this, but actually is wasn't bad at all they had rocking chairs a big screen t.v. and some kids table and chairs, so she played a little while and watched the airplanes come in! then we had lunch and was time to take off to ORlando our final destination. This time when we were getting on the plane she said Mama scared" I was like poor girl but as soon as the plane took off I look down at her and she is ASLEEP. Yay to me!! She slept the whole way!!! Thank goodness to because the plane was packed full!! After we got in the airport and saw Tommy she was so excited she hadn't seen him in 11 days. After that Tommy took us back to the hotel and he had to go to work. Bentley wasn't thrilled about that! Bentley and I went downstairs and ate dinner there. They had a cookout so Bentley ate a hotdog and I ate a hamburger it was good. Then we went up and got in our swimsuits and went swimming. Bentley loved it. Then not shortly after that Tommy came home and we relaxed and went to Bed!!

>


1 comment:

Danielle said...

Yay, I finally get to see a few pictures!!! Bentley looks cute in her "cheese" picture. And she looks way too big sitting in the airplane! We want to see more Florida pics, so get busy!!!