Sunday, July 12, 2009

4th of July

I know I haven't updated my blog in a very long time, but I lost my cord that goes to my camera to my computer, so I finally found it. We have been very busy this summer just trying to do alot before the baby arrives. So I'm just going to blog the 4th of July. I love the 4th. We just had a big get together at our house. There was swimming, water slide, lots of food, and a great firework show, and it was also my mother-n-law Peggy's birthday!! It was great day with the family!






2 comments:

Jodie said...

That last picture of Bentley with the sparkler is cute! You can even read her shirt that says "Mommy's Little Sparkler"! I love it!

thepetersens said...

So cute! Looks like you guys had fun....HEY NOW! Where is my blog link?? Girlfriend!!! J/K