Tuesday, November 3, 2009

The Circus

Bentley had so much fun at the circus! It was a couple weeks ago or so and we decided to take her since she has never been. She absoutley loved it! The Petersen's joined us and Bentley loved having Brody and Pey Pey there. She got to ride the white horse and loved it only if I would walk with her. She also got to feed some of the animals since they had a petting zoo there. Then her and Brody got to ride the elephant. They loved it. They were so cute together. Bentley wouldn't ride it unless Brody rode with her. Were glad we took her because she had so much fun and it was a great family night!











1 comment:

Danielle said...

The elephants don't look real, haha! I so wish I could go to a circus. My girls would have loved it.