Saturday, January 30, 2010

Bentley going on her first Date!


Nikki has s son named Brody. And he has been wanting to go see the chipmucks. Well he also wanted Bentley to go. Bentley is in love with the chipmucks. She has even asked for a chipmuck Birthday party. So I have looked for plates, napkins, and everything else you need for a birthday party. There is nothing with the chipmucks. Are you kidding me. So I have to get creative. Sorry to go off on that back to reason for this post. Bentley was so excited when I told her she could go. So I got one picture before she left. She also went over to his house to play. She had such a fun time. And she told me when she got back home. "Mom I can go over to Brody's anytime you say its okay I can go." How cute she is!! I'm scared when she gets older!!

6 comments:

Suz said...

Oh my goodness, cutest thing ever!!! Get her started early on knowing what to expect on a date! No TOUCHING! haha! she's beautiful!

Danielle said...

Awww! I can just see her now as a teenager...we have our work cut out for us then, don't we!?!?!!!

thepetersens said...

They were so cute! Thanks for letting her go! :) She is welcome to come play any time!

Jen said...

She is so cute!! You will have to lock her up for sure! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness....a date already. Before you know it she will be at that stage in her live. Can we keep her 2? LOL

Courtney said...

That is adorable!!!