Tuesday, June 15, 2010
My Poor Girl!!
I can finally upload my pictures, so I will be uploading alot of pics in the next few days! But currently what's going on with our family is that Bentley broke her arm on Sunday. I was at a RS meeting at Rochelle's house and Bentley went upstairs to play with her kiddos. Bentley was jumping over her husband Jeff and fell on her arm just right and broke it. I really didn't think anything was wrong with her because there was no swelling and she could move it, but if she rotated it she would scream. So about 9pm we decided to take her to the ER. As were in the ER she was jumping, running and everything else. We both looked at each other and said this was a waste of our money. Then we get called back and the doctor asked us what had happened and we told her the story. Then she preceeds to tell us that she broke her arm pretty bad. We were like WHAT! She didn't act like she broke it, but she did. I'm just glad we took her in. She has an Ortho appt this afternoon for the permnant cast that she will wear for 4-6wks. Poor baby girl!!
style="display:block; margin:0px auto 10px; text-align:center;cursor:pointer; cursor:hand;width: 240px; height: 320px;" src="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjMOTavbbFicKC4riV6zeaIEvO7DAK0ee9bdyy55fJuerw8Gx2logaWvyKbBPICT1el7z0lk29FGW-K-OzTaAR1CJydzciyrlRYEzVbJz0qCIJvZveWiHs9eAQVWMxMi6eZtbOrsFqNQsLO/s320/Picture+494.jpg" border="0" alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5483016955870642786" />
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
oh no!! I can't believe she was acting fine- what a big girl!!!
Post a Comment