Sunday, September 21, 2008
The Cheerio Mess!
Bentley's favorite thing to do now is to inch her little fingers on the counter and get everything down. Well she wanted Cheerios for breakfast and I left the box on the counter. Big No No!! I walk in the kitchen and low and behold there are lots and lots of cheerios on my floor. I tried so hard not to laugh and I just had to capture it on the camera. After captureing this event we all cleaned up the cherrios and they had fun doing that. Kennedy started singing the clean up song.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
NICE!! I've found Keeley with baby powder EVERYWHERE including herself. That was fun. I apparently didn't learn my lesson because I left the powder in the family room & low & behold my family room got a makeover! It makes for great pictures though!
Ha, how funny! I have a picture exactly like that of one of my kids, I think it was Lincoln. Big pile of cheerios and of course it was a newly opened box! It's a good thing when you can laugh at those moments and make them fun.
( I don't remember if I laughed or not....)
Post a Comment