The last 3 days Bentley has been running a fever in the range of 101.5 to 103.0 and has shown no signs of anything is wrong with her. It's so frustrating when you have no idea what is causing this fever. Last night it was 103.0 and we couldn't get it to go down so it was kind of nerve racking. Tommy made me take her to the doctor today, so I did. She watched her play around with the toys look at her ears and throat and says I have no idea what is causing this fever. So off we go to have Lab work done of her white blood cells. They were a little high so she said it's just viral... Thanks for telling me what I knew. Its gave us a peace of mind and off we went to pay $25. She has been having so much fun having her own popsicle during this time of being sick. Just a side note since we got back from the doctor's office she has been fever free. Which is the craziest thing but I guess that's life!
Thursday, September 25, 2008
My Poor Sick Baby!
The last 3 days Bentley has been running a fever in the range of 101.5 to 103.0 and has shown no signs of anything is wrong with her. It's so frustrating when you have no idea what is causing this fever. Last night it was 103.0 and we couldn't get it to go down so it was kind of nerve racking. Tommy made me take her to the doctor today, so I did. She watched her play around with the toys look at her ears and throat and says I have no idea what is causing this fever. So off we go to have Lab work done of her white blood cells. They were a little high so she said it's just viral... Thanks for telling me what I knew. Its gave us a peace of mind and off we went to pay $25. She has been having so much fun having her own popsicle during this time of being sick. Just a side note since we got back from the doctor's office she has been fever free. Which is the craziest thing but I guess that's life!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
There is never a faster way to heal your kids then to take them to the doctor- just walking in the office and paying a copay heals them- there is something really wrong with that! I have even been brave enough to ask for my money back- of course I was told no, but i tried anyway. It's so sad when they get fevers like that! I know a few others have had their kids get sick like that and then it jsut goes away- no fun!
Post a Comment