I thought this was a neat idea after Nikki telling me that I need to do this!
8 things I'm passionate about
1. My child- I love her with all my heart! She's a sweetheart!
2. My husband- He does a lot for our family! He's just a great husband. He makes sure that I'm happy!
3. The Gospel- I'm grateful that someone wanted to die for my sins!
4. Scrapbooking- I LOVE to scrapbook!
5. My family- I wouldn't be here without them!
6. My friends- I'm grateful for such great friendships that I have.
7. Shopping- I love to shop and not even for myself. I love to shop for cute clothes for Bentley it's just much fun!
8. Being a stay at home mom- I'm grateful for the opportunity that I have to be at home.
8 things I want to do before I die
1. Go to Hawaii
2. Go to Navoo
3. Go on a mission with my Husband.
4. To see my grandkids grow up.
5. Go to Italy
6. Be able to just stay at home with my kids.
7. Finish my college degree
8. Be able to not worry about money.
8 things I say often:
1. Stop
2. I love you.
3. Sit down or your going to fall.
4. When are you coming home?
5. I'm tired.
6. Crap!
7. Give me kisses Bentley!
8. Goodnight!
8 things that attract me to a friend:
1. Sense of humor
2. Caring
3. Honesty
4. Just being a good friend
5. Talkative
6. Loves to scrapbook and go shopping
7. Good with kids
8. Outgoing
8 songs i could listen to over and over again:
1. Just a Dream- Carrie Underwood
2. There Goes My Life- Kenny Chesney
3. Bentley loves to sing when Doddlebops comes on!
4. Broken Road- Rascall Flatts
5. Over and Over- Nelly and Tim McGraw
6. Sounds So Good- Ashdon Sheppard
7. Realize- Colbie Caillat
8. Beautiful Disaster- Kelly Clarkson
8 things i have learned this past year:
1. Watching other kids isn't as bad as what I expected!
2. Everything happens for a reason!
3. I have spoiled my husband by doing his laundry so now he thinks that he doesn't have to do it.
4. I'm learning more and more about the scriptures than I use to.
5. Don't be depressed about the roll on my stomach that I can't get to go away!
6. My husband works a lot for our family
7. I love to remember all the memories that we make as a family so I try to scrapbook everything!
8. I love to eat deserts
8 random things about me:
1. I have one brother named Blaine and he's graduating from High School this year!
2. I graduated High School and almost had my 2 year degree until I got married and got pregnant.
3. I love to EAT! Not vegetables though
4. I loved to play soccer!
5. I love to travel
6. I'm always on the go when other kids leave for the day!
7. I try my best to read the scriptures every day!
8. I played soccer, basketball, softball, ran track, and was in gymnastics when I was in school.
8 other people I think should do the 8
1. Carrie
2. Courtney
3. Jodie
4. Amy B.
5. Alissa
6. Aubrey
7. Dana
8. ?
Monday, September 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
IT's so fun to learn little things about each other!! By the way- Crap is something that I say all the time too!
Hey April, I really love this. I'm going to do it on my Blog too. Great idea. I love checking in on your blog and seeing what you guys are up to. I'm excited that you are scrapping. Are you Digital or paper?
Amy B.
Post a Comment